Before you start
You have been accepted to a project at eSpace? Congratulations! Hopefully you are ready to start working hard and contribute to the future of humanity in space!
Before you can acces the facilities at eSpace, we need you to fill the registration form below so we can have details of what you are working on. You will also need to upload a clear photo of you (e.g. CAMIPRO picture). This information will be recorded in a data base and we will put your profile up as a poster at eSpace.
During your stay
When you arrive at eSpace, you will be provided with a “welcome package” to help you get around the place. You may also get a second package specific to the project you are doing.
Expections and values
While you are part of eSpace, we expect you to live up to the high work ethics of eSpace. Beyond work, we hope that you will enjoy your time and socialize with your fellow colleagues.
For all of us, the values of technical excellence, integrity, innovation and transparency are very important. During your stay here, you should strive to absorb and display these values.
As a student doing a project at eSpace, you will have access to some state-of-the-art lab facilities and equipment. Many of these facilites are shared with staff of the Swiss Space Center and their industrial members.. You must treat the equipment well and always have safety in mind! Any student not following the rules below may be permanently be denied access to the lab.
Specific lab rules:
- Your personnal safety is always the priority: never do anything unsafe.
- It is not allowed to eat or drink in the lab.
- You need to keep your workstation clean and make sure that everything is in place when you finish your project.
- Make sure you provide an environment where your colleagues can work efficiently and without too much distraction.
After your project finishes
Once your project finishes, and before you get your grade, you must:
- Clean-up your workstation and make sure all parts and equipment are sorted and put away
- Provide all digitial and material data resulting from your work, making sure that it is available to senior staff
- Fill up the eSpace feedback form describing your experience